We welcome all ski lovers would like to turn themselves into a ski enthusiast with us. ski lessons in BAQUEIRA/BERET and learn this sport in its purest form, you are in the right place.
We define ourselves as ski FANATICS.
Our love for skiing goes beyond work ... it's our passion. We have more than 10 years of experience teaching in different parts of the globe, including snow paradises like USA , The Alps, Chile or Argentina.
With many completed descents in our legs and a lot of training in methodology and pedagogy of this discipline, we want to offer you, at all levels, a simplified and fun way of learning to ski. We understand the difference between having a hard time or enjoying yourself as an enthusiast.
We invite you to discover the incredible world of skiing in a privileged environment, BAQUEIRA/BERET, the best slopes in southern Europe. We are waiting for you ...
Clases ParticularesCon nuestras clases particulares, podrás aprender con máxima seguridad y atención, ya que tendrás un profesor para ti en todo momento. Interacción y diversión son fundamentales para nosotros a la hora de fomentar confianza en el alumno y que puedas progresar de una manera que ni te imaginarás.
Free TourConoce todos los sectores de Baqueira/Beret y sus rincones con más magia. Aléjate de la civilización y siéntete envuelto por pura montaña en este tour de 4 horas. Si lo que te gusta es el Freeride (fuera de pista), ven a descubrir con nosotros los itinerarios con mejor nieve polvo, esquiar entre árboles, zonas abiertas o bajar el mítico Escornacabres con sus variantes más escondidas.
Sunset Runs¿Has esquiado alguna vez con la puesta de sol? En Pure, nos gusta ser únicos y que el cliente tenga la oportunidad de esquiar con los últimos rayos. Da rienda suelta a tus sentidos y cambia tu punto de vista del esquí. Además, para ponértelo fácil, te beneficiarás de un descuento especial en horario de 15h a 17h. ¡Aprovecha tu día al 100%!
1. The hiring of individual lessons will be done through the confirmation by email.
2. The lessons will be paid 50% in advance as a confirmation of the reservation. Payment can be made by bank transfer. The other 50% will be paid at the beginning of the lessons.
3. In any case the amount advanced will be given back, nor will the time or the day of the reservations be changed. When the lessons can not be developed due to the closure of the slopes (regardless of possible closure of access, which is the responsibility of the ski resort), the lesson will be changed for another day in the same season .
4. The right to cancel any lesson is reserved if the payment is not resolved in its entirety before the lesson or activity.
5. The booking of lessons for a specific teacher can not be guaranteed. The teacher's assignment , to one or more clients, is an exclusive responsibility of the School.
Nor should you mix different ages (children and adults) in the same lesson. (Please note for the online booking)
Level 0: Adaptation. First touchdown with the snow, green track.
Level A : Initiation. Snow-plow technic, turn with difficulty in snow-plow, green track.
Level B: Intermediate. Skis parallel with difficulty, blue trail.
Level C : Advanced. Skis parallel by any track, red track.
7. You can not hire class under 4 years of age in any case; Those responsible for children under the age of 9 will be required to sign a special accreditation.
8. IMPORTANT : Lesson begin and end at the indicated times. In case of delays the lost time can not be recovered. Keep this in mind and go to the station in good time, especially if you have to rent equipment and get a ski-pass
9. IMPORTANT : Information for parents:
All parents are encouraged to read this information and make sure that all points are covered, regardless of age or level of children. This will help ensure that everything works smoothly and will keep the learning environment as safe and fun as possible for our most precious students.
Children must come prepared with the following:
- Helmet (Obligatory for all children under the age of 13)
- Appropriate gloves that protect from cold and waterproof clothing
- Sunglasses and sun protection
- A small breakfast advisable;
- Being able to use the bathroom without help
- the instructor must be informed of the details if there are special medical conditions. Also dietary needs and allergies.
- The teachers will not be able to take care of any minor after the end of the class, since the teacher will not be able to attend his next class for the delay of the parents. An additional €25 will be applied for each half hour delay.
10. IMPORTANT : Hiring any activity will mean that you have read and accepted these general conditions.
You can contact us by email or phone:
(+34) 670 830 082 // (+34) 665 259 671